Work With Me
It is my privilege to work with ambitious women entrepreneurs who are scaling up their businesses. If you have ever thought you are “in your own way” or that there is a bigger version of you and your company that you have not yet tapped, let’s set up a time to talk.
New: Get Leverage Mastermind with Julia
Expend less energy. Get bigger results.
This Mastermind is for:
- Graduates of Masterclass or 1:1 Coaching
- Businesses making $150k – $1.2M that want to keep scaling
- CEOs committed to increasing revenues this fiscal year
- Julia is the Mastermind Coach on every call
- Six month commitment
- Meet two times (2) per month for 90 minutes via Zoom
- Choose an Accountability Partner within the group
- Access to Julia and her network in between Masterminds via email
- Top industry consultants as guest speakers (including MDW Summit teachers Pia Silva on branding, Chris Mayo on Finances, Fran Hauser on fundraising, Mackenzie Sweeney from Less Doing on Efficiency, etc.)
- Create a Strategic Plan for scaling
- Create referral and affiliate pipelines
- Implement and fine tune “productizing of services” for rapid scaling
- Increase revenues by 30-50%
- Decrease operating costs by 5-10%
- Lean how to be a thought leader in your industry
- Join a small group of ultra committed high growth women who have completed the initial scaling work covered in Masterclass/1:1 Coaching and are ready for scaling 2.0
- Access to Julia between calls
- Access to Masterclass Mentors
- Funding opportunities via Julia’s network
Maximum of 8 women.
Six Months of 1:1 Coaching
This longer term coaching relationship is ideal for women seeking to solve business issues like “How can I double my revenues?” or “How do I raise capital for my business?” or “How can I run my company more efficiently and get out of the day to day?”
Good for goals that take digging deeper like:
- Doubling your revenues
- Building the right team/ infrastructure for scaling up
- Mindset Issues
Package of Four One-Hour Coaching Sessions
This package of four coaching sessions is perfect for when you want help with a high level decision or fundraising preparation. Some common issues include “What kind of capital should I raise?” or “How do I build an Advisory Council?” or “How can I improve my pitch and fundraising approach?”
Good for solving specific problems and challenges.
- Building a sales pipeline
- Hiring/managing your team
- Getting ready to raise
This one-hour session is designed to help you break through the biggest obstacle you’re currently facing in your business. Popular topics include: Launching a Crowdfunding Campaign, Creating a Strategic Plan, Getting Ready to Fundraise, and Building an Advisory Council.
Breakthrough Sessions are ideal for working through one specific challenge or big new initiative where you need expert advice and guidance.
For all other questions, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Working with Julia saved me months of research and development time, and she really helps me see around corners and into my blind spots! I think I have seen the greatest impact of our work together in my sales and marketing strategy. I always get off our calls feeling refreshed and inspired. She is exactly the coach I needed to help me kick it into high gear.
– Erin Janklow, Founder and CEO of Entrada ESL
Working with Julia really helped me think bigger. It’s exciting when you start scaling up, but it can be also daunting! By partnering with Julia, I knew I would be able to grow my business much faster. We built my advisory council, changed my strategy and started exploring funding options. I am now on a great track to keep scaling and have total clarity about my next steps.
– Vicki Salemi, Founder/CEO of uncaregiver.com
After four years of working IN my business, Masterclass allowed me the opportunity to work ON my business. Julia created a thorough, streamlined curriculum that brought me back to the core fundamentals of running a successful business: mindset, finance, marketing, strategy, and execution. It was invaluable to focus on these elements that really drive the business and will help to ultimately drive success.
– Maria Velissaris, Founder/CEO of La Voila Beauty
Julia opened my eyes to what is possible in my business. It’s one thing to have goals, but a whole other challenge to figure out how to reach them! Now I have actionable steps, including helping me break through some limiting beliefs I didn’t even know I had. The things that were preventing me from moving forward are gone, and I am really excited about scaling up my business and all that is ahead.”
– Monique Reidy, Founder/Publisher, Southern California Life Magazine
If you’re a new entrepreneur or an entrepreneur struggling to figure out how to scale, grab Julia Pimsleur’s Masterclass and make her your fairy godmother. She really wants to get you to a million-dollar business—and she gives you the readings, workbooks and hand-holding to get you there.
– Lesley Seymour, CEO, Covey Club
Becoming intentional about my networking has been what has most impacted my business. I’ve reviewed how I network, and split my networking meetings into three categories that focus my time spent in this area.
– Nikki Bentley, Founder & Executive Producer, Perfect Tribe
– Natalie Lynn Rekstad, Black Fox Philanthropy, LLC
To find out more about coaching, speaking or upcoming workshops, email Allison@juliapimsleur.com.