Work With Me
It is my privilege to work with ambitious women entrepreneurs who are scaling up their businesses. If you believe there is a bigger version of your company that you have not yet unlocked, let’s set up a time to talk. I can help.
New: Mastermind GOLD
Expend less energy. Get bigger results.
This Mastermind is for:
- Graduates of Masterclass or 1:1 Coaching
- Women entrepreneurs who want to keep scaling with personalized coaching
- Women entrepeneurs committed to increasing revenues this year, and who want to expend less energy to have more joy and abundance in their business and life
- Join a small group of women committed to high growth women business owners who are ready for scaling 2.0
- Access to Julia and her network of mentors and CEOs
- Review your P&L and find ways to save on expenses
- Review your Projections with Julia and increase your chances of hitting your targets through new strategies
- Funding opportunities via angel investment, crowd-funding
What to expect
- Create a referral pipeline and find new strategic partners
- Increase revenues by 10-25% this fiscal year
- Decrease operating costs by 5% or more
- Learn how to create more content and become an even more influential thought leader in your industry
- Implement or fine tune “productizing” of your services
- Gain the support of an inner circle of powerful entrepreneurial sisters – combination of brain trust, cheerleaders and safety net.
- Julia is the Mastermind Coach on every call
- Two sixty (60) minute 1:1 individual coaching sessions included
- Meets via Zoom two (2) times/month for 60-75 minutes for six (6) months
- Work with one Accountability Partner within the group
- Access to Julia and her network in between Masterminds
- Learn from top Guest Speakers (including MDW Summit teachers Pia Silva from Worstofall Design on branding, Chris Mayo from Withum Accounting on finances, Fran Hauser Angel Investor on fundraising, Mackenzie Sweeney from Less Doing on Efficiency, Carl Gould from 7 Stage Advisors on scaling strategy and others).
Maximum of 6-8 women
Full money-back guarantee if you do not earn/save double (or more) what you invested in joining Mastermind GOLD.
Six Months of 1:1 Coaching
This longer term coaching relationship is ideal for women seeking to solve business issues like “How can I double my revenues?” or “How do I raise capital for my business?” or “How can I run my company more efficiently and get out of the day to day?”
Good for goals that take digging deeper like:
- Doubling your revenues
- Building the right team/ infrastructure for scaling up
- Mindset Issues
Package of Four One-Hour Coaching Sessions
This package of four coaching sessions is perfect for when you want help with a high level decision or fundraising preparation. Some common issues include “What kind of capital should I raise?” or “How do I build an Advisory Council?” or “How can I improve my pitch and fundraising approach?”
Good for solving specific problems and challenges.
- Building a sales pipeline
- Hiring/managing your team
- Getting ready to raise
This one-hour session is designed to help you break through the biggest obstacle you’re currently facing in your business. Popular topics include: Launching a Crowdfunding Campaign, Creating a Strategic Plan, Getting Ready to Fundraise, and Building an Advisory Council.
Breakthrough Sessions are ideal for working through one specific challenge or big new initiative where you need expert advice and guidance.
For all other questions, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Even though I am digital strategist, I knew I needed a coach to help me with my own strategy! I am so glad I was referred to Julia. After just six months of coaching, I have been able to redesign my entire business and web site to be more scalable and profitable, raise my prices and get clear on my next steps for doubling my revenues. I am now “reverse-engineering” all the personal and professional goals I shared with Julia on our first call! It feels so good to have this roadmap and the confidence of having learned from someone who has “been there, done that” so that I can keep serving my amazing clients at an even higher level while I build out my business.
– Emily Goodstein, Greater Good Strategy
In Masterclass I realized that even though I was always busy as a CEO, the bulk of my activities were not focused on the right things. Now I have shifted my focus to strategy, team and money – and the results are incredible! I have new partnerships, recruited stronger team members and turned my attention to fundraising more than ever. Thank you!!
– Denise Hamilton, Founder and CEO of Watch Her Work
Before Masterclass, there were many things I didn’t know that I didn’t know. The coursework gave me the information that helped me get Esthetic Solutions to the one million dollar mark!
– Emily Tryon, CEO of Esthetic Solutions
Masterclass was a game changer for me! The business teachings, coaching and amazing community of women have helped me make more money, feel more confident and reorganize my business to scale up. Thank you!
– Rachel Kovar, Founder and CEO of AccessMBS
Working with Julia saved me months of research and development time, and she really helps me see around corners and into my blind spots! I think I have seen the greatest impact of our work together in my sales and marketing strategy. I always get off our calls feeling refreshed and inspired. She is exactly the coach I needed to help me kick it into high gear.
– Erin Janklow, Founder and CEO of Entrada ESL
After four years of working IN my business, Masterclass allowed me the opportunity to work ON my business. Julia created a thorough, streamlined curriculum that brought me back to the core fundamentals of running a successful business: mindset, finance, marketing, strategy, and execution. It was invaluable to focus on these elements that really drive the business and will help to ultimately drive success.
– Maria Velissaris, Founder/CEO of La Voila Beauty
Julia opened my eyes to what is possible in my business. It’s one thing to have goals, but a whole other challenge to figure out how to reach them! Now I have actionable steps, including helping me break through some limiting beliefs I didn’t even know I had. The things that were preventing me from moving forward are gone, and I am really excited about scaling up my business and all that is ahead.”
– Monique Reidy, Founder/Publisher, Southern California Life Magazine
If you’re a new entrepreneur or an entrepreneur struggling to figure out how to scale, grab Julia Pimsleur’s Masterclass and make her your fairy godmother. She really wants to get you to a million-dollar business—and she gives you the readings, workbooks and hand-holding to get you there.
– Lesley Seymour, CEO, Covey Club
Becoming intentional about my networking has been what has most impacted my business. I’ve reviewed how I network, and split my networking meetings into three categories that focus my time spent in this area.
– Nikki Bentley, Founder & Executive Producer, Perfect Tribe
– Natalie Lynn Rekstad, Black Fox Philanthropy
To find out more about coaching, speaking or upcoming workshops, email email@example.com