Work With Me
Ten month semi-private immersion coaching program
This program is for women entrepreneurs who...
- Are graduates of Masterclass or are making over $200k in annual revenues
- Want to keep scaling with personalized coaching
- Are committed to increasing revenues this year by 50-100%
- Small exclusive group setting
- Access to Julia and her network of mentors and CEOs
- Funding opportunities via angel investment, crowd-funding
- Learn to set ambitious projections and “reverse engineer” hitting those numbers
What to expect
- Create a referral pipeline and find new strategic partners
- Increase revenues by 50-100% this fiscal year
- Learn how to be a thought leader in your industry
- Implement or fine tune “productizing" of your services
- Benefit from the support of an inner circle of powerful entrepreneurial sisters
- Julia is the Mastermind Coach on every call
- Meet via Zoom two (2) times/month for 60 minutes
- Week-long retreat to Mallorca, Spain with a guide
- Work with one Accountability Partner within the group
- Learn from top industry Guest Speakers on branding, fundraising, efficiency and more.
Limited spots available.
Six Months of 1:1 CoachingThis longer term coaching relationship is ideal for women seeking to solve business issues that take more time like “How can I double my revenues?” or “How do I raise capital for my business?” or “How can I run my company more efficiently and delegate and outsource so I can scale faster?”
Topics ideal for 1:1 Coaching:
- Increasing your revenues by 50% or more
- Building the right team/ infrastructure for scaling up
- Fundraising for your business (Angel, VC)
- Overcoming scarcity mindset
- Becoming a thought leader in your industry
With successful female founders at the Million Dollar Women Summit
Package of Four One-Hour Coaching SessionsThis package of four coaching sessions is perfect for when you want help with a high level decision or fundraising preparation. Some common issues include "What kind of capital should I raise?” or “How do I build an Advisory Council?” or "How can I improve my pitch and fundraising approach?"
Good for solving specific problems and challenges.
- Building a sales pipeline
- Hiring/managing your team
- Getting ready to raise